Introduction

Each year for her birthday, I get my daughter a nesting doll. Most have come from Russia and the art work is usually exceptional. I choose a theme based on what she was into that year, such as The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Scooby Doo, Pokemon, and The Wizard of Oz. This year I just couldn't find a theme that fit. She was really into the Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborn and was just finishing the 28th (and last) book in the series. Therefore, for her birthday I wrote one more book in the series just for her. One in which the main characters, Jack and Annie, travel to Russia and help a little girl find her missing nesting doll.

I had a softcover version of the book printed, about the same size as the Magic Tree House books. I gave her the option of keeping the story all for herself, or sharing it with her friends. She wanted to share. So I had more copies of the book printed to give to her friends. And I created this web page for anyone else who might enjoy the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment